Saturday, October 17, 2009

We so can't wait

Max watched this 6 times today. I watched too..... i predict I will laugh and cry...even the trailer made me do that

3 comments:

Narelle said...

Hey There,
Toy Story 3 looks great. Lots of funny parts. I can't wait either!!! My kids have grown up with it as well. We still have our Buzz - that is one thing thing that the kids could not get rid of. It is the one movie that I didn't mind watching over and over again as an adult.

Anyway my darling I will see you tomorrow - it is all over for another 9 weeks or for however long you last. I'm seriously thinking the 15th on my day LOL.

Love You the Longest of Long Times
Rell

Narelle said...

Hey There,
Toy Story 3 looks great. Lots of funny parts. I can't wait either!!! My kids have grown up with it as well. We still have our Buzz - that is one thing thing that the kids could not get rid of. It is the one movie that I didn't mind watching over and over again as an adult.

Anyway my darling I will see you tomorrow - it is all over for another 9 weeks or for however long you last. I'm seriously thinking the 15th on my day LOL.

Love You the Longest of Long Times
Rell

Anonymous said...

ooh we can't wait