I am thinking...that week one, term 4 @ 30 weeks pregnant is hard work, especially when teaching patterns and algebra to stage 3.
I am thankful for...pregnancy, my pool, my hardworking man and a funny and active 3 year old
From the kitchen...Take away fish and chips for dinner as it was swimming night and toooo hot to cook. 5 Nectarines (I love summer fruits) for dessert.
I am wearing...my LARGE pink and orange new summer PJs from Target. They have elephants on the pants as the size is for a small elephant.
I am creating...A plan and a wish in my head to scrap again one day. I need to finish off Max's quilt before i use my sewing machine for paper again. I am also creating a 09 preschool DVD for Max's class and a slide show for my bosses retirement.
I am going...to be finished Christmas shopping in November.
I am reading...lots about maths online and trying to get some new and exciting lessons to teach. I still read at least 20 blogs a day on blog lines.
I am hoping...that I find a new place to print photos since my favourite photo shop just closed down. I get everything done before the year is over. I last to the end of the year at school. I can save my money for a 7D FAST.
I am hearing...My new clock tick, Max talking to Milly, his bath filling up. Darren watching Miami Ink
Around the house...Much cleaner, ready to nest, a clean pool for a hot day tomorrow. A clean floor. Summer fruit YUM, 1 basket of ironing and 2 baskets of washing ....does one ever keep up
A picture to share.....me a month ago, I was tired, it was late and I was sweaty from lots of washing and ironing after our holiday. but look at the NATURAL tan line on my hair line!!!!!



2 comments:
Hey There,
Love your entry and I am going to steal it when I have one spare moment to write down my own thoughts. Have been busy working on school stuff. Need to go and have a shower and get ready for another busy day at the fun factory. I hope that I achieve tomorrow what it is that I set out to do????? One big job to be completed!!!!! I too hope that you can scrap again one day. Do you know what - why don't I give you my machine so that you can set it up for scrapping and keep your good one. That way you can use it for your scrapping and not ruin your good one and it might get you wanting to scrap again and 2) you can teach me how to use it!!!! LOL (no I am serious). I think that is a good idea - I will dig it out for you and you have the space and it is bran new (only a cheapy though).
Well there you go- must go and get a few other things done.
Love you the longest of times
Rell
Good post to remind us that sometimes we need to write our goals down. I'm overwhelmed some days and find I can create order out of chaos by writing down all the thoughts that are going around in my head. Having your Christmas shopping done in November? That might be the hard one. Maybe if you buy fruit baskets for everyone...
Post a Comment