
I am soooo sad that my fav little photo shop is gone. Even the one in the plaza near my school shut down this week.....why do the little guys always loose???? I AM A FUSSY photo printer, I refuse to print at home, I hate CHEAP crap thin paper and I hate stores that don't do the right things with the equipment. VENT OVER
I first went to Rabbit in Jan. 2006. I was in need of a lab that put 4 photos on a 6x4 for a scrapbook class. It was Jan 25 to be exact when I first met Ninetta. I picked up my photos and scrapped my layout to midnight, I went to bed and at 1am I was in labour with Max. During that year I made many trips to Rabbit to print the 1000s of photos of my gorgeous boy. Ninetta and the girls at rabbit were soo easy to chat with and they watched Max grow into a toddler and to who is is now. They used to chat with him as I printed and he often got a chocolate milkshake to keep him happy as I uploaded photos. He loved watching Toy Story from his pram on the screens below the photo kiosks. When their policy changed and I could not get my hands on my photos that day I did slow down as I was back at work for 4 days and things were busier. I only visited to say hi and I got behind in my printing too.
When I got the call that they were closing I was sooooo sad, I had a tear in my eye. 3 years and 9 months of chatting and good service was gone :(
thanks girls for the laughs......thanks for the time you took to help me print photo books and the good service you gave us. Thanks for the good sale on the albums when I said good bye and the great job you did on the 490 photos I printed to use up my photo cards before you closed.
xxxxxxx


No comments:
Post a Comment