
WOW anyone would think I had a broken DSLR with the amount of photos I took this week!!!!
I went in and got a quote on a new one and let me say I will be saying my $$$$$$ as I want it, I love it but I just can't justify it until I get all my birthday pennies and sell some of Darren's gym stuff on ebay.
Week 2 of the holidays.......
more cleaning and sorting clothes.....Max has 24 nappy boxes of clothes that are too small. The nursery is clean and Max's room is looking better with a few more accessories and his clothes for summer hung neatly.
I spent most of the week uploading photos to print. I have 18 months worth for printing as my local Rabbit photo store will close next week and I have over 600 free prints to use.
The girls from work came over and we had a nice lunch and catch up. Then we went to watch Luke at soccer, and saw him score... a great win Luke!!!!!!
My mum's group had a catch up at Nichole's gorgeous farm. It was sad the weather was terrible as the location was sensational and as usual she makes to yummiest food.
I saw Dr Fulcher for my 30 week check up...all is good and we talked about taking me early if baby is ready.
Darren came home from work early on Thursday and spent the day with Max while I did some jobs.
We had a fun girly night here as I hosted a Genshi Jewellery party.
i could not sleep Saturday morning up at 5am. So Max and I hit the shops early and went to a scrapbook sale and then Westfields. I came home and slept.
More cleaning, washing and ironing on Sunday and Dad came over for one of Darren's delicious roast pork dinners.
Back to work tomorrow with 44 work days left.......oh the year is moving tooo quickly


3 comments:
Busy, busy, busy. You managed to fit heaps into your holidays - good girl on the cleaning front -I'm proud of you.
Now who would think that you had broke your camera as you still have photos???????
Luke love you coming to watch the game. Lucky you didn't come and watch the game tonight as the ref asked me to leave the field. He was a little smart ar**. So I left the field - it would have made for good entertainment value for you as I was rather entertained myself. Thought that my other parents may eat him alive. Oh dear!!
Guess what it is your birthday in a couple of hours - so I want to be the first with Happy Birthday!!!!
Love you longest of times from the carpark of the soccer field (oops),
Rell
Busy, busy, busy. You managed to fit heaps into your holidays - good girl on the cleaning front -I'm proud of you.
Now who would think that you had broke your camera as you still have photos???????
Luke love you coming to watch the game. Lucky you didn't come and watch the game tonight as the ref asked me to leave the field. He was a little smart ar**. So I left the field - it would have made for good entertainment value for you as I was rather entertained myself. Thought that my other parents may eat him alive. Oh dear!!
Guess what it is your birthday in a couple of hours - so I want to be the first with Happy Birthday!!!!
Love you longest of times from the carpark of the soccer field (oops),
Rell
oopps again as it went through twice.
Post a Comment