Friday, May 22, 2009

a catch up

thanks to all my wonderful blog friends for your congrats and kind words....


A layout....done a few weeks ago YES, but I plan on getting back into scrapbooking as soon as I have to stop going to bed at 9.30 pm.

My buddy Kylie and I have been busy organising a retreat at the beautiful Long Point, I have been meaning to post here about it forever....our small retreat of 15 mates grew and grew and we had to find a bigger venue......there are about 2-3 spaces left. Roll on July 3-5 when 30 ladies take over the hall and party (and scrap too) with the roar of the open fire and over 500 songs on the ipod....so if you want to join us be quick......I will email you more details. (belindamax@hotmail.com).

off to catch some more z's

1 comment:

Narelle said...

Wish I could join you for the retreat but it is birthday time for the Nies family. I have a busy couple of months coming up. Can't wait to see all of your scrapping from the weekend ahead.

Love Ya Long Time
Rell