baby number 2 is due dec 25 !!!!! Santa please bring him or her early I would not cope if they were born and Westfields was shut so I could not get a Santa photo.....funnily enough earlier this year I dreamt that I walked my baby down from South West Private to get a Santa photo......will more dreams be coming true????
It is still early days about 8.5 weeks but I am feeling sick, tired and gained about 5 kilos!!!!



19 comments:
Congratulations Belinda I was wondering how you were doing since I last saw you at the class you were teaching at Scraploot.
Hugs to the 3 of you.
Karen xo
Oh Belinda, that is amazing news!! Blessings to you & Bub. I'm so pleased for you & your whole family.
;]
Belinda this is fantastic news!
Congratulations!!!!
A xmas baby. That is so cute.
Hugs
Kayla :)
Bel, that is awesome - congrats to you and Darren, Max is going to be such a cute big brother!!! xxx
CONGRATULATIONS!! Whoo Whooo!!!Let's hope the baby co-operates - we would hate for you to have no Santa photo LOL.
Alison XXXX
Congratulations Belinda, Darren and Max! It is such exciting news!
All the best for your pregnancy and Congratulations!
Best wishes Angie & Family
So excited for you Belinda!!!! Awesome news :o)
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
yay for you guys !!!
You already know that I am so so so so so happy for you!!!! Look at your little tadpole - he/she is booootiful!!! ;)
Chat soon.
xx
Congrats Belinda!!!!
I'm 2 days before Christmas and my sister is a Christmas baby.
Hope the sickness subsides and you stay well. Happy baking that baby ;)
Hi Belinda not sure if you remember me or not it is Erica here, I just stumbled across your blog and am so very very happy for you! Take it from someone who tried for baby number 4 for a very long time, our little girl Erin was born September last year, 9 years of trying! Yep 9 years! She is an absolute blessing and the most wonderful part of all of our lives! I wish your wonderful family the best of health and happiness! What a wonderful Christmas Present you will have this year!
Congrats
Erica
Hey There Clever Chicken,
Well done! I am so happy for you. You were so brave through it all. I am glad that the wait is over. Go the Christmas day baby or the Boxing Day baby. Do you aim to take all the Public Holidays????
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS Go the comments (I need to have another baby to know who is out there)
Congratulations Belinda!!! Enjoy it and savour every moment - even when you are not feeling the best!! The best christmas present you could get!!!
I am so happy for you!!!! Congratulations Belinda! I can't wait to see your belly growing and that precious bub this Christmas! I hope you're feeling okay...but as they say, the sicker you are, the healthier the bub. Take it easy and enjoy this special time.
Congratulations matey, that is fantastic news!!!!! I hope bubs is a teensy bit early so you can get that Santa photo! :D
Congratulations Belinda!! Thats awesome news, good luck hope your feeling better soon.
bit late here, but huge congrats,
such fabulous news.
xx
Yay loving the ultrasound pic babe, Kirsten x x x
Post a Comment