Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 4-10


Dragged my tired bottom out of bed to work a 4 day week!

Max made himself sick at preschool by refusing to wee on the toilet. He had himself so worked up by the time I got there!!! So much for a nice afternoon pick up and a shop.....!!!!

Darren finally went to the DR about his ankle and after an hour and a half wait he did not take the x-ray back in - vowing to read it himself, no real prognosis as yet. He still has a slight limp so I am thinking Dr Darren still has problems. Max is concerned it might fall off (me too Max).

A nice mothers day assembly at school again.....well done Narelle. In true BPS style we ran around like chooks with our heads cut off to get everything to work....but I guess we are supper mums after all, we can do anything!!!!!!

I worked extremely hard on Saturday to finally iron 4 baskets of ironing. Then I went and had a much deserved scrap shop.

I had a good mothers day, I was spoilt with pressies, I loved my first ever "stall" pressie from Max.

2 comments:

Alison Shearer said...

Tell Darren from me that he is a goose - what is the point of getting a x-ray and then not having the patience to wait and have it read! He will probably get arthritis in it when he is an old man!!!!

As for ironing - pphhhhh - so many things I'd rather do - I can't believe you have the patience.

Happy Mothers Day to you.

Alison XXX

Narelle said...

Hey There,
Love the cute photos of you and Max. Love the one with his cheeky little tongue out.

Well done on the ironing front. You go girl. This working mother business is not all that it is cracked up to be. It is enough just to try and keep your head above water. As a matter of fact I have been feeling a little like my head has dropped below the water level.

Happy Mother's Day to you chicky. Glad that you had a good one!
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS Off to lie on the lounge for the first time in months to have a look at a scrapping mag.