Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 11-17

NAPLAN testing kept us busy at school and it was a HARD test...even I had to sit down and THINK about some year 5 maths questions as they were designed to sort the super bright from the bright!!!!


Then the wonderful Thursday rolled around and I had my ultrasound, a quick shop and then met up with a friend from swimming at TIC TOCKS. Ashleigh and Max had the place to themselves and had a ball (sadly I forgot my camera). It was wonderful to see them play for hours as they only know each from swimming lessons, its great when kids just click.


On SATURDAY 5 staff members from my school headed down to Wollongong Uni to a Mathematics conference...May 16 was a very popular day, we had sooooo many invites and things to do on that day, sadly we had to miss the preschool working bee and 2 other parties. BUT after a LONG day learning lots about Maths MORE BPS crew headed into the city for Karen's hens night, fun was had by all of course and I loved my mocktails YUM......I think I drove over 300 kms in one day and by 12.30am I was sooo ready for 20 hours sleep.



Once again Sunday was no day of rest, shopping, cleaning and washing.......boy i was tired.

1 comment:

Narelle said...

Go the Bonnyrigg hotties!!!
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxx
PS You may have only driven 299km if we could have gotten you off Alcock Lane!!!1