Sunday, May 03, 2009

April 27 to May 3

back to work. 2 days of staff development and most importantly 2 days of yummy lunches and lots of laughs.
Max loved going back to preschool but I was really sad as for 4 weeks my mornings allowed me to drop him off. I miss walking into his pre-school.....it is just the most fantastic place, I might hold him back from school to keep him there for an extra year!!!!lol

darren STILL has not been to the DR about his ankle. Over worked and exhausted....the joys of a business in these global times.

My day off flew by....coffee and a shop with Karen, some procrastinating in front of the computer, a little bit of cleaning, swimming lessons and BANG it was over. Never got to tackle the 3 baskets of ironing I STILL HAVE!!!!!!

A nice catch up with Veronika and the kids on Saturday ....naughty me forgot my camera. shame as we went to Lake Parramatta. A quick catch up with Joan at the scraproom too....gee I miss the fun we had in the scraproom on those Friday nights!!!!!

cleaning and boring stuff ended the week.

Max on his first day back at Pre School for term 2.

No comments: