Check out all the NEW YUMMY stuff at Scraploot this week......I am sooooo popping in the store again!!!! This month I had some great fun updating the Scraploot blog with layouts using stickers.
Hey There, Love the second layout. I especially love the photos. I can't wait for Max to be old enough for you to say "See what you use to do to your mother!" Good to see that you got another page done. You go girl!!! Love Ya Long Time Rell
Hey stranger! I have been soooo slack with commenting on people's blogs. I have been reading thorough bloglines so I haven't missed out on anything...lol. How have you been? Great LO's - such classic photos in that second LO. I have alot of those photos myself...haha. Hope you had a fabulous Easter. xx
7 comments:
Hey There,
Love the second layout. I especially love the photos. I can't wait for Max to be old enough for you to say "See what you use to do to your mother!" Good to see that you got another page done. You go girl!!!
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
I'm with Narelle - that second LO is priceless. You are great at capturing the moment!!
Alison XXX
Hey stranger!
I have been soooo slack with commenting on people's blogs. I have been reading thorough bloglines so I haven't missed out on anything...lol.
How have you been? Great LO's - such classic photos in that second LO. I have alot of those photos myself...haha.
Hope you had a fabulous Easter.
xx
I should email my girlfriend about it.
Post a Comment