Sunday, April 05, 2009

30th March to April 5th

tired of hearing about CC and Maxi from Roary the racing car ......you ask to go to the shop everyday to buy them.
I love it when Max reads and starts every page with one day...
Dr Lok provided us with some good news......all fingers crossed.
A nice dip for Max on Friday afternoon in a COOL pool
A nice dinner at Rashaeys with my wonderful husband and son.
A Wednesday night with good friends and lots of laughs and what ifs...
Preschool committe meeting.
Swimming ended for term 1.
Saturday was PJ day until 4pm.
eggs eggs eggs "everywhere" hurry up and let the season be over!!!!! lol
everyone ended up in our front yard this afternoon for a drink and a play. Darren had far too many!!! The kids played and Max got the dirtiest I had ever seen him after runny over the lawn, kicking the ball, tackling and being a bossy boy!!!!
Daylight savings ended sad as I love the 6 months of extra afternoon sunshine, I will miss Summer.

1 comment:

Narelle said...

Love the undie photo of Max. I remember my boys doing similar things. Priceless moments in time. Can't wait to see those photos scrapped.
Wedgie Boy to the rescue!
Love Ya Long Time
Rell