Restful and POSITIVE
We ended Easter by going for a walk at the park and hamburgers by the lake. On Easter Monday with no day sleep Max went to bed at 6.15 pm........WOW!!!!
I spent the first week of my holidays resting and thinking. I did a little scrapbooking and Narelle came over.......gotta love good company when needed.
A very restful week. After the MASSIVE and HAPPY news that after 22 months I was finally pregnant I expected big parties and champagne but I was tooo tired. An ultra-sound next week to confirm all was ok, but I was happy!!!!!
Darren went diving with Simon and we had a wonderful dinner with them to end the week.
ALL is great
We ended Easter by going for a walk at the park and hamburgers by the lake. On Easter Monday with no day sleep Max went to bed at 6.15 pm........WOW!!!!
I spent the first week of my holidays resting and thinking. I did a little scrapbooking and Narelle came over.......gotta love good company when needed.
A very restful week. After the MASSIVE and HAPPY news that after 22 months I was finally pregnant I expected big parties and champagne but I was tooo tired. An ultra-sound next week to confirm all was ok, but I was happy!!!!!
Darren went diving with Simon and we had a wonderful dinner with them to end the week.
ALL is great


No comments:
Post a Comment