Monday, April 06, 2009

2 pages to share

Do you know how much I love OCTOBER AFTERNOON papers???? I DO
this is the title page for my 2008 album.
have a great tuesday!!!!!

3 comments:

Narelle said...

Hey There,
Love your layouts. I really like that 2008 review one.

Need to have a holiday scrapping catch up. I am keeping the 17th free. I want to be around!!!!

Have missed you and your happy face around school.

Love Ya Long Time
Rell

PS Bring on the holidays!!!

Narelle said...

PSSS Forgot to tell you that we think that the eggs that were donated at school may have had liquor in them- so we couldn't use them but used the P & C ones. Lucky that you had told the P & C to get some. Lucky that we tried them before we handed them out - we may have had many drunk kids stumbling around.
Funny!!!!

Crystal Goulding said...

Thanks for checking out my blog and for the nice comments!

Love the LO's and your son is very cute!!