Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Oh the roller coaster ride of life

well it has not been a week that will go down as one of my favs, and hey it is not even OVER YET!!!
I guess my PMT set in early and it led me to be very emotional and angry in a staff meeting, I was sad (holding back tears) about what was being said and after many weeks of hard work just really wanted to walk home! If it was not for my wonderful class I would have. It really should not have upset me...........I know better than that but hey..........oh well!!!!

Anyway DH is driving me nuts as he is stressed and having a very bad time...........grrrrr...so we are both bears with sore heads. Then to top it all off another month of not being pregnant has just made me feel so blue tonight. I hugged Max sooo tight tonight and tried to talk myself into the fact that it would be ok...............will it be??? I know it will it just does not feel like it right now........I am so looking forward the 29th month of trying (15 with Max)!!! Yes life could be worse i know!!!!!
To tip me over the edge bloglines would not work for me......i had 2 nights of withdrawals. it kept reading page can not load. For those of you that use bloglines you can imagine how stressed i was. LOL. I have fixed it by downloading a new version
here is a photo that cracks me UP!!! On Sunday night Max showed off his passion for photography (just like his mumma) by setting up a Wiggles photo shoot.

love ya little man, having you makes life sooooooooooooooo much better

4 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

I really wish that there was something that I could say or do that would make it all better. I wish I could wave my magic wand (if I had one - I could borrow one of Madelin's I guess...hehe) and make you get pregnant.
You know I've been there honey - and it's bloody hard. I really hope that things change for you soon and you can add another little 'Howlett' to your already beautiful family of three!
Big hugs from me.
Love Belinda
xx

Narelle said...

Hey Belly Boo,
Hey you did put a lot of hard work into your program. I guess that sometimes it is a thankless job. You know how fantastic you are. It is OK to get upset - goes to show that you are human. Glad that your class saved you as yo are a brilliant teacher!!!!!!

Hang in there girl!!!!! It will happen soon. I'm not going to tell you to relax or any of that other shit BUT I do believe that it will happen for you soon.

I hear you on the DH front. I do believe that they may be all tarred with the one brush.

Love you lots and for a very long Time!
Rell
PS When is our scrapathon????????

Alison Shearer said...

Big hugs to you honey. I know life sucks sometimes ..and it's OK to be emotional - especially when life sucks!

Hang in there.

Love ya

Alison

~Elleni~ said...

*hugs for you B* Stay strong. xx

Max looks so cute taking photos of the Wiggles!!! :)