16 great days are over, and I tell you in my next life i want to come back as a sports photographer look here http://www.smh.com.au/multimedia/beijing08/photographers-best/gallery.html
Australia 14 gold, 15 Silver and 17 bronze. Very good for a country of 20 million. China walked away with 50 gold, 100 medals amazing since they only got 28 gold in Sydney.
I would love to go to London 2012, i know I have a bed, I just need some money (Hi Kirsten!!!!)
the memories (too many)
Michael Phelps - 8 gold
Grant Hackett - sooooo close
An Australian diver winning gold and stopping China's blitz of the event
Jamaican MEN!!!!
relay batons being dropped
a great opening ceremony
Watching Australia win gold at school in the library with 100s of kids cheering on
Well done Beijing - 2nd best games ever in my life time, but HEY who can beat Sydney??? NO ONE!!!!!
thanks everyone too on your kind words about Pebbles. We have told Max but he still tells me she is at the doctors and is sick, so I am thinking he just may forget about it all ......we will see!
Next weekend I am on a scrap weekend with 20 girlfriends..cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Bel,
You so deserve a scrap weekend with 20 girls. Can't wait to see what you create.
You are such an Olympic Freak- I love being around you when it is all happening. The excitement that you share with our kids is magical.
Mate you cracked me up with some quotes today. You make me laugh. You kept me well amused during our Exec meeting - you are a funny buggar and I think that the combie would make a perfect HOME!!!
Love Ya Lots and Long Time
Rell
xxx
Post a Comment