Monday, March 10, 2008

My PEOPLE will call YOUR PEOPLE!


My PEOPLE will call YOUR PEOPLE! I am trying to remember cool little saying for my scrapbook pages if I ever SCRAP AGAIN!!!
I am PEEVED that my fav photo place RABBIT changed their POLICY!!!! no more CHEAP photos unless you pick up the next day!!!! WHAT 4 day a week working mother WHO scrapbooks whenever life or work does not get in the way FOLLOW those rules! I am not dragging Max to the shops TWICE to get photos! BIG W just might be getting my business (oh NO I just remembered they don't enlarge in MATT) - ARRRRGH!!!!!!!!!
another weekend over!!!!!!!!!!
BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
I am finally catching up on sorting photos journaling and school work!
It is 1.13am I am INSANE!!!!! I NEED TO GO TO BED!!!!!!!!
Narelle wake me if I fall asleep in the exec meeting!!!!!!

5 comments:

Paula... said...

Too cute :)

Alison said...

Very groovy! lol
Try Harvey Norman, they do matt. :)

Karen Knight said...

max is such a cutie.
Love that title.
bringing back memories of you thinking of titles and journalling at the retreat. LOL!

Hugs
K.

Alison Shearer said...

He is such a cool little dude!1 Where is his entourage??? His manager, his publicist etc??

Alison

Narelle said...

Hey Baby,
Cute photos. I think that his PJs say it all with "monkey mischief."
Enjoyed our shop this afternoon. What a mission!! I think that we should shop more often. Sat at soccer and stapled 180 raffle booklets (50 to go). Might get Sue to finish tomorrow. I think that Harvey Norman is your best bet for photos. My camera man gives me a discount but does match Harvey Normans prices. Orrrrr better idea You drop off our photos on Thursday and I will pick up on a Friday (problem solving at its best!!!That will work and we can both get photos processed. We will just have to organise ourselves. Better go - just put the boys to bed and have a thousand things to do before going to bed. Check your emails and do the personality test. Love it. I am going to put a link to it on my next blog entry. I think that it is true.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxx