Saturday, March 15, 2008

YAY for warmer weather!!!

thanks Adelaide!!!! we have been in the pool every afternoon!
Yes I DID take a very expensive camera INTO my pool but hey i got some great shots!!!
I was sorting through photos from Feb today and I found these!!!
I think this is what these two are thinking
"Max it is 18 degrees, cold, rainy and windy! Why are they going in?"
"Because they just got their license, spent $$$big bucks on the gear and they are SILLY"

Simon, Heath and Darren (the Father's group) formed from our mothers group attempted their first dive after two days training!!! It was cold and rainy and Tracey and I left then for the SHOPS!!!! (as we had their wallets)!

1 comment:

Alison Shearer said...

Love the pink scuba tank!!!!...and yes I think you are slightly mental taking THAT camera into the pool - but it is a great photo - beautiful light.

Alison