Sunday, March 02, 2008

my everything

This one was inspired by my buddy Narelle. She posted her fav song and I went you-tube surfing with Mr BUBBLE!!! and I SOOOOO love this song, so I used most of the lyrics in the journaling space and Heidi inspired the title!!!!!
if you want to listen to SMOOTH click here~!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTnvy0A7si0

the result BAM!!! I have my HUNGER for scrapping back! I have NO time but I am having fun scrapping again! This weekend I have had fun playing with basic grey TWO SCOOPS from KSK.
Go and check out the portal for some GREAT clear background layouts.
Daz went SCUBA diving today and I have some great photos ready to play with! It was freezing but he loves his new hobby! after a busy day I am feeling sick, my head is spinning and I need sleep to make me feel better! but I have No time for sleep!!!!!
as soon as I write my program I will have more time! My class are SOOOOO keeping me on my toes, such a cute and bright little bunch!!!!!
bye bye summer.......I miss you already, actually have missed you since the end of January!

5 comments:

KimA said...

too cute Belinda - I love that cloud paper!

Alison Shearer said...

I love the combination of green and blue - very fresh. It's great to see you are back scrapping!! Sleep - phhhh! - way overrated I say.

Alison

Paula... said...

This is totally adorable Belinda - I love that colour combo :) I'm glad you have your scrapping hunger back - could you now please send some my way :-P

Narelle said...

Hey Baby Cakes,
Love the layout!!!!! Too cute. Go with the scrapping hunger girl. I knew that it would return. You were starting to scare me. Maybe you could use some ribbon and Fred on your next layout!!! Have a great couple of days at the inservice. Will miss you lots at school.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell

Anonymous said...

That smile is just gorgeous! Hope you're well :)