Saturday, March 22, 2008

scrapping

Oh I am happy!
I have got some scrapping done! it has been a great start to a long weekend!
I also did Kim Archer's online fabric class which was great fun!
Here is my layout from that
I am running a calendar challenge at KSK. This double did not scan well it actaully does meet up perfectly in the cnetre, but I am slowly catching up on my tradition of scrapping the year

I am staying up late!!! (it is now 12.37am) burning photos to DVD and copying to external hard drive! I am enjoying this time to get some things off my to do list!

4 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Hey B.
I have added you to my bloglines so I can catch up on everything...:D
Great new layouts. Glad to see you got some scrapping done!
Have a fab weekend.
Belinda
xx

Narelle said...

Hey Belly Boo,
Love the layouts. Good on you- you go girl-scrap away!!! I too have been busily scrapping. Scrapped a Kaiser clock and some layouts. Hey I love the layout where you have a dummy ring!!!
Need to talk to you about you being on a panel as Fed Rep.
Keep up the great work.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Love ya long time
Rell
XX

Narelle said...

Hey Belly Boo,
Love the layouts. Good on you- you go girl-scrap away!!! I too have been busily scrapping. Scrapped a Kaiser clock and some layouts. Hey I love the layout where you have a dummy ring!!!
Need to talk to you about you being on a panel as Fed Rep.
Keep up the great work.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Love ya long time
Rell
XX

Anonymous said...

Hi there Belinda:))
I just saw your LO over at Kim's - GORGEOUS!!!
Love all your work and it is so nice to get some scrapping done-I did some too over the long weekend.
I hope you had a lovely Easter!!!
Cheers - Helenxx