Sunday, March 09, 2008

not exactly what you think!!

I was sorting photos and found this!!!! I had to think about it ............WHAT was he doing?? Oh that's right the lady in front was walking a dog and he is obsessed by dogs so he was chasing the "puppy". Here is number one photo for his 18th!!!!

Oh I am sitting here on a Sunday morning with soo much to do but with a toddler by my side I can't get any of it done! He is currently unwinding a 200m thread spool, allowing me to type!
Darren is off scuba diving! left at 3am - LUCKY MAN!!!! He owes me BIG time NOW!!!!!!

Max is telling me to COME ON!!!! he is over the thread and is moving on!!!!!!

More soon!

Oh I know I have been tagged by a few friends BUT I have NO middle name so I cant DO IT!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great photo :) definitely blackmail material ;) lol

Paula... said...

LOL this is a classic - I love it :)

Alison Shearer said...

This photo is so funny - chasing girls at his age!! LOL

ALison