Sunday, May 27, 2007

WHO can complain???

Who can complain when you go out on a Sunday afternoon to have a chat with scrapping buddies leaving hubby with Max and you get home to-

a cooked baked dinner
3 clean toilets
dusted furniture
toys all packed up

I cant complain!!!


and look at Maxi, he can't complain at the size of the bone he got after eating ALL his veggies!!!!
Max was 16 months yesterday so it was time for the traditional 26th Russell photo!!!!!


Max at 16 months ......
loves to 'pretend' talk on the phone
He can follow instructions - go and get the book
He can say "mum, dad, up, key and hello.
He LOVES the house and tunnel at Gym
He sleeps in to 7.30 at LEAST!!!
will say hello as soon as he hears a phone ring
Loves to hide behind doors and shut them in mums face!!!
pulls his socks off at ANY chance

Has worked out how to go FORWARDS on his bike and car.
will walk to the TV in the AAMI add when they mention Max and watch and wave!
is starting to run
can turn the TV on and off with the remote

Have a good week everyone! I have school work up to my EYEBALLS. I would SO MUCH prefer to be playing scrapbooks!!!!



3 comments:

~Elleni~ said...

Ahh what a lucky boy Max! Well done for eating all your vegies!! :)
Great photos as usual Belinda! Geez Max is nearly getting as big as Russell!
Darren - well done - where was our invite for that yummy dinner! :P

Anonymous said...

max is just so cute ! lucky you if some one did that for me i would think that ive died and gone to heaven lol narelle

Alison said...

Watch out Russell!! I remember the shots of Max nestled safely in his lap. How time flies.
Yum, I don;t think my dh would know where to start with a roast!