Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hi!!!

WOW I was happy and inspired to see what Kim Archer has done!!!!! I have signed up for one of her classes as with a 16 month old it is hard to get out of the house to scrap!!!!! Although I did venture out last night for Alisons FANTASTIC photo editing class at scrapabout Aust!!!! I am really happy with what I leanrt and am about to go and explore the world of brushes and to find more actions!!!!

I had a great Sunday at the Paper Arts Festival at Homebush - I got to demonstrate some great product lines available from Addicted to craft. My fav are the gelitins stamps!!!!! LOVE them!

ok I have scrapped a little! I have used some of my new stamps on this one and CHECKout the great felt buttons from Scraploot Love them

Some of the new Daisy D rub-ons
Journaling reads
This BOY {turned one today!}
these photos remind me how sweet your cheeks are,
how you watch with wonder,how you smile at everything and enjoy life.


Going to sit on the edge of my seat for the last five minutes of prison break!!!!!!

6 comments:

Be said...

Your layouts of Max are just too cute. He's growing up so fast.

How good were the last 5 minutes of Prison Break!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome layouts girl, love those felt buttons!!

Anonymous said...

You have been busy! Are you still sick? I can't kick this cold... :(

I can't remember your email address here from work.. bh2110 something.. but I wanted to ask you a question about duties - whether I can get tomorrows duty swapped with whoever I covered on Wednesday, cos I've done 5 already this week !! (2 on Tuesday!)

We did the dance yesterday.. I hate to say it, but they're not improving. I think this is as good as it gets. Hopefully once the costumes are on, they'll magically get better - I'm going batty. Help! I'd be emailing but like I said, I can't remember. Hope you're having a good day off - it's only 8am and it's bucketing with rain here.. should be a crazy day..

Anonymous said...

Aly ...Leave the poor girl alone on her days off LOL!!!

Great LOs Belinda. as always.....

Alison

leewoodside said...

Girl you have been scrapping up a storm. Just gorgeous.

Alison said...

Gorgeous pages Belinda!!! Wow, you work wonders with red!!