Sunday, June 10, 2007

Boo!!!






My mummy is really busy writing reports! Poor thing has NO TIME to join in all the great challenges over at KSK . She played with me all morning at poppy's place, then I slept for 3.5 hours. Instead of writing reports she had a nanna nap!!!!!

I am about to go to bed so i hope she uses her time wisely and does not play on the computer! I hope she gets her work done so she can get her scrapping time BACK!!!!!

Happy FIRST birthday to my friend Sophie - i had a great time at your party! thankyou

Lee tagged my mummy. But she has done the 7 random things before and to think of another 7 would waste more rport writing time - so i will tell you 7 random things about me!
1. I throw a tantrum at least one time a day to TRY and get my own way! (not working).
2. I LOVE keys! I carry them around everywhere when i can.
3. I love crawling in my tunnel and hiding from everyone.
4. I am usually a good listener. I can follow directions given by my mum and will go and get what she asks me to get.
5. I have a new swimming teacher and I DISLIKE her! I want Debbie back she was the best swimming teacher, she was sweet and easy! My new one is strict and makes my swim for a metre by myself so i ignore her and NOW i cry at swimming. This makes me swallow lots of water!
6. i can ring my mummy's friends on her mobile! Lucky Aunty Alison gets lots of calls!
7. I sleep in! Yep mummy loves this! On Saturday i woke at 9am! I am POPULAR!!!
I tag my friend Zoe!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Max - you can call me anytime!! Please tell Mummy to have a break and do some scrapping so she can do at least one of the challenges I have set.She is doing too much school work.


Alison
XXXXXXX

leewoodside said...

LOL. This is just too cute. Thanks Max for playing tag with me.

~Elleni~ said...

Great hiding spot Max!!! :)

Alison said...

Well Max, you can come and sleep at my house anytime!!! I'll trade you for my two kids that wake up at 6am every morning! I hope Mummy finishes plowing through those reports soon.
:) Alison
P.S I suggested scrapping Dylan's vege person homework and handing it in, Dylan wouldn't have a bar of it. lol