Saturday.
I am loving playing with them getting some different looks!
Max started Kinder Gym (Gymbaroo) and it was a let down! We spent more time singing and looking at "words" than actaully on the equipment playing!!! I signed up for GROSS MOTOR not literacy skills! HE even GOT literacy homework! COME ON!!!!! We only got about 20 out of 45 min on the equipment and SORRY I am paying for the equipment - I can sing and read at home!!!
WE WANT MORE TUNNEL TIME!!!!!!!
Then i went home and did a fantastic photo shoot for Kathryn! I actaully was nervous for the first time ever! I think because there was SOOO many of them and the light was doing weird things!!!
I am loving playing with them getting some different looks!Then on Saturday night we popped into Charlottes from Mums group tp return things to them and ended up staying for dinner! I sooooo wish i took my camera as Max had a bath with Charlotte and wore her white and pink PJs home!!! He looked SO pretty! Poor boy! Note to seld TAKE CAMERA EVERYWHERE!!!!! NOTE to SANTA!! I want a pocket cannon for the baby bag!!!
Sunday!
school work, cleaning, washing, playing, cooking, shopping!!!!
I scrapped Sunday night! Loved playing with my goodies from ADDICTED to CRAFT for the next add LO!
Monday!
WORK - yawn
Tuesday
WORK - yawn!
Wednesday!
i headed off to SCRAPBOOKING and BEYOND to work at the Addicted to Craft stand! I was sooo lucky as not only did i get to DROOL over all the HOT Gel-i-tins stamps, EVERYTHING Maya RD, and I could go ON and ON!!!
I also got to catch up with Karen from KSK!!!! I love seeing the boss lady !!!!!
Ok i was sooo lucky as I got to help Jodie from daisy d's!!!!! She ran a great class! Here is the cover of the maya rd album! It was awesome! I drooled over the yummy robons all day!!! I am SOOOOOO busting to use them ALL!!!!!!! Jodie was sooo cool and she was a great teacher. We talked about the states and scrapbooking in Australia. I recommend you go and check out the DD website as they have the HOTTEST ideas and then find a shop that stocks DD as I am totally addicted to the rubons! I know scraploot has some.
then after a day filled with sensory OVERLOAD!!!!! Karen and I had dinner with Alison! it was sooo good eating yummy food and chatting!
we chatted until very late and the lovely Karen gave me a KI felt album!!! MORE drooling! I lOVE you KAren!!!!
TODAY!!!
Karen and I hit the shops! She had a 1pm flight so we had to MOVE!!!!It was sad to say goodbye again!!! I SOOOO Karen and Sally lived down the road - Tassie is toooo far away for such great mates!
on the way home Max vomited for the first time EVER!!!! He was sooo scared!!! he is better now - slept it off for 3 hours this afternoon! I am going to clean this scraproom AGAIN!!!!!!
on the way home Max vomited for the first time EVER!!!! He was sooo scared!!! he is better now - slept it off for 3 hours this afternoon! I am going to clean this scraproom AGAIN!!!!!!
Stamping up is in!!! So I will be delivering ASAP!!! emial me if you want to organise a time!!!!


6 comments:
Okay, I look like a dag in that first picture :P
Love the mum and dad shot!!!
great photos belinda! Laugh at the literacy homework ROFL both my kids did gymboree and yes they have their share of the singing but I hadn't heard about the literacy side of things
You certainly are one busy woman Belinda - how do you fit it all in. I love the photo of Max in the tunnel :) What lovely photos of Kathryn and the family too - just beautiful :)
you did very good with the photo's
happy mothers day Belinda narelle
Hey Belinda hope you had a lovely mothers day. Thanks for the stamps Kylie picked up on Friday. I couldnt even remember what I ordered so it was exciting to see. Cant wait to do my xmas cards with those new stamps when we go away in August. And will have to have some playtime with the others at this weekends retreat. Gotta say I am with you on the gymboree I thought it was more the skills side of things too. He just gets more gorgeous every day.
Wow!! Belinda those photos look awesome!
Post a Comment