Sunday, May 20, 2007

Maximum fun

WOW another Sunday night is here!!! I hate Sunday night I never go to bed early and wake up with BAD monday-i-tus!!!!!

So i will be quick so I can SCRAP!!! Oh and I scrapped last night!!!! loving the new daisy D rubons!!!!
important bits from OUR week!

Some of us from Mothers group went to Lollipops!!!! WOW we had sooo much fun!!! I mean the kids had SOOO much fun!!!! Look at me like a big kid on the massive slide!!!! Gotta do this again. Nathan and Zoe - Max and Charlotte want to take you on a date there really SOON!!!

Happy BIRTHDAY Lucas!!!!

WOW has it been a year since Max met you!!! Your party was great!!!!
Today we took Max to the park and I got some good photos!!!! Today he just laughed and laughed all day!!!!! his laugh is SOOOOO funny - it sounds FAKE!!!! a bit put on but it really makes us laugh and then he laughs even harder!!!! must get the video out this week ti tape it!!!

Here is a photo of his laugh!!!!!


AND to my scrapping pals!!!! I was thinking of you all this weekend! If i could find my phone on Saturday night i was going to message you! (it was in the car!!!)
cant wait to hear about all the fun you had! looking forward to a retreat SOON!!!!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

hey luvie,
it was good seeing you on saturday even tho i was so sniffly. Max has an adorable laugh.. BTW, i love the pics of the birthday boy and Max. They were both so cute... the highlight though, was when Benji kissed ur butt :) literally!! hehe
Have a good week!
Half way through my reports :(

~Elleni~ said...

Oh look at that cheeky bugger Max at the park! Great photos as usual missy! :)
I still can't believe how much my boy has changed lol They grow up way too fast. We look forward to seeing your photos from the day!
Ha ha I have to agree with Karen - Benji and your butt was very funny! :D
xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Belinda. I swear that boy just gets cuter every time I log on and see what you have been up to. Looks like YOU had fun at lollipops and Max did as well. The retreat was excellent. I was amazed how many pages I actually got done. Only 3 months to go and we can do it all again. Im counting it down already.

Paula... said...

Looks like the big and little kids alike had fun :) Great shot of you on the slide :-P Max is growing up way too fast!!!!