Friday, May 04, 2007

Do you like my hat???



......I don't, when mum took me for a walk in the evening I kept taking it off! Desn't she know that it was 27 degrees today and it is UNSEASONALY warm for MAY!!!

My mummy has been so busy - beside playing with me and teaching me to touch type she has...

been preparing work for her 1/2 class... she says they are sooo demanding and have soo much to learn BUT they are a nice class of sweet kids that she enjoys teaching. She worries about their numeracy skills and is always trying to teach them MORE.


Mummy went to KIWI SCRAPS as a teachers aide!!! She was sooo excited and happy.. I heard her tell Daddy she worked hard but got to chat with so many great girls and do some good classes all at once! Wow wasn't she lucky! The KIWI SCRAPS thing sounded so exciting and she did not stop talking about it for days, she learnt something called felting and started an excellent doodling page (on me of course)!!!!


DID you know I turned 15 months! I am SOOOOO clever (and some people tell me I am cute) - well OK EVERYONE tells me I am cute!!!!! I can stand up by myself, jump in the pool and kick to mum, I can chat on the phone (like mother ...like son)!!!! I love keys and pots are my NEW favourite toys! Here are some photos that mummy took.......


Lots of packages have been arriving on our door step. SOme have been for me as Mummy has an addiction to ebay and has been buying all these Little People toys that are no longer available in the shops. I am not complaining!!! She was happy today when she got a package from Katja. She loved her kit and cant wait to use it!

Tomorrow I start GYMBAROO so i will type an update as soon as I have pulled all the tupperware out of the cupboard and had an afternoon nap!
My mummy is going to point her camera at a lovely family tomorrow! I am worried as she calls it a shoot....... I hope she is not going to shoot me for that apple I left under the pillow that went bad and has stained the carpet!!! If anyone deserves to be shot it is daddy as he wants to buy a Harley...he keeps telling mummy it is a steal!!!! but she is not buying it!
I better go to bed now!!!!! nice meeting you all...... drop me a line to say hi if you stopped by!!! It will be good reading practice for me!!!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Max you write very well for 15 mths your mummy must be so proud of you, you are just so adoreable.
Tell mummy good luck on the 'shoot' :)

Ngaire said...

Hi Max!!
Your mummy is one busy lady! I hope her shoot goes well!
If your daddy gets a harley he will be able to take you for rides on it!
Oh by the way you are such a little cutey!

Anonymous said...

Hi max how are you. your mum is so bizzy i get tired just reading about it .Narelle

~Elleni~ said...

Hey Max!

I like your hat, it looks pretty cool on you!

My mummy said that I better come on and say hi to you. Wow I can't believe that you are 15mths old already, I am nearly 12mths old and can't wait to see you at my party.

Tell your mummy to slow down a bit and tell your daddy that my daddy would probably want a harley too - mummy calls it a midlife crisis! hehe

Anyway I better go have my morning sleep otherwise I will be a little cranky bum later on. See you soon Max.

Love Lucas xx

Anonymous said...

I knew you were a boy genius Max!!! So good with words and such a great sense of humour too. Be good to your Mummy and tell Daddy he does not NEED a Harley - silly boy!!

Alison

Alison said...

Wow!! Max you are a clever chook! It sounds like you and your Mummy have been very busy.
:) Alison

Anonymous said...

Oh so funny! Thanks for the laughs...just what I needed. I love his hat!

Anonymous said...

The cutest post Belinda!! You sure are busy these days, love all the photos :-)