thnaks to my buddy Joan I am off to KIWI Scraps with my buddies Alison J and Alison S. I will be working BUT will have some chances to see classes and may get some classes in too! DOING the happy dance!
I am sitting here with a big headache BUT i have to get sorted for tomorrow morning!
I have been tagged by my KSK buddies Kayla and Donna
7 things about me!
I wish i was in Disneyland RIGHT NOW!
I am forgetful and i procrastinate - so if I am not forgetting something important i am thinking about it.
i have a bump on the side of my head - my dr said it is a "growth" that needs to be watched!!!
I swear too much and i need to watch my language
I played with my barbie dolls until i was in year 8 (behind closed doors of course).
I hang my washing in sections depending on if it is going to be ironed, folded or it belongs downstairs.
I went to a fortune teller 2 years ago andshe freaked me out by telling me things NO one could ever guess! She was right in so many ways.
I tag Alison J, Alynda, Karen T, Elleni and anyone who want to give this ago!!!! it was 24 minutes of my life I will never get back (WINK ;)
Friday, April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey there Belinda, thought I'd pop in and say hi! Great news about Kiwi Scraps- I'm sure you'll have an absolute ball!! Don't like the word "Growth" hope you are ok :-) But I love the rest of your list, I know all about hanging washing up in sections LOL. Max is looking so cute!!!
Thanks for the day at Kiwi Scraps Belinda!! I'm glad you thought of me as it was an awesome opportunity.
:)
So good to meet you IRL...finally...hopefully we can catch up again soon!!
Post a Comment