Our pool is FINISHED!!!! (except the pavers and the plants) nad we get COLD weather!!!! Yes I can here you all tell me "well it is APRIL!!!" I promise you all there will be a photo of me in this POOL this week as soon as the solar kicks in and I find my wetsuit!!!!!



Max and I had a great time on Wednesday afternoon filling it! We walked around the shallow end and he had the best time playing with the hose. I remember doing this when my parents put a pool in - I was sad when darkness ruined our fun!!! the next time he will walk in the shallow end he will be at least 6!!!.


FIRST KISS!!! with a taller and older woman!!!!!!

On Good Friday our Mums group had a get-together! We had such a yummy seafood lunch.
The children played happily! I really hope they are friends forever and attend each others weddings - hey we could even pair some of them up !!! we all get a along so there will be no inlaw problems!!!!!! SUCH CUTIES!!!!!!!


5 comments:
The pool looks GREAT! Congrats, on it finally being done. :)
(am SO jealous)
Yay for the pool! Would you like me to send some warm weather down to you lol
Your pool looks fantastic, I wish I had one. lol! Max looks so cute kissing that little girl,
HAPPY EASTER!
Hugs Kayla
Rebecca wants Max to remember that he is her toy boy!!!LOl
The pool looks great and so does little Casanova.
Alison
Pool looks great Belinda!
I think you have got one ladies man!
Post a Comment