Wednesday, April 11, 2007

LOOK!!!!

I am sitting here totally wasting time!!!! I went for a swim at 11.30am !!! IT WAS FREEZING but I just wanted to go in in my swimmers and TEST it out!!!!!
Anyway last night I started my 2006 year in review page and decided I needed 25 sepia photos!!! I played and played in photoshop and it was SOOOO frustrating!!! So i went on a search and came across these actions!!! WOW i love these actions thingeees!!!
http://kkphotosblog.blogspot.com/ go to the botom of the page
where can i get more! I turned 25 photos into a perfect sepia tone in NO TIME!!!!!!

I love the NET!!!

If I could only get back all the time I wasted last night!

Doesn't he look so cute you could eat him????

5 comments:

~Elleni~ said...

Great photo! :) I can't believe Max didn't try to eat it hehe!

Alison said...

Gorgeous photo Belinda!! I'll check out that link, sounds great!

Anonymous said...

Ooh how cute is Max - what a great photo - I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter!! Good to see that the pool is finished :-)

Anonymous said...

UP DATE YOUR BLOG YOUR ON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS .

Karen said...

what a beautiful pic :) i suppose it's kinda easy to take good pics when the model is a little spunk? hehe
x
PS U coming on the 28th?? party time!