Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Anzac Day

This morning Daz drove Dad to the station to attend the march and I became really sad, I just wanted to go too! So i have made a promise that we will take Max every year to see his Pop march! Dad today we remember and I am thinking of your brother "uncle Norm" who was in WW2. I also want to say i love you and I am proud of you. Here is a photo of my sweet Dad - Max taken in the 60'sI have been busy scrapping and I seem to be on a little role! But it is coming to an end as I have a mountain of school work to do and since I am spending all weekend at KIWI SCRAPS I have to get going!

Here are my latest creations



Today we had the wonderful Elleni, Michel and Lucas over! It was sooo good to catch up! I am so happy Max and Lucas are 4 months apart as I know they will be great at keeping each other company for many years to come. thanks sooo much for a fun day! we have to stop missing each other and do it MORE!!!

I also forgot to say in my last post MAX loves Barney.



We went to the Barney concert last Wednesday with Tracy, Charlotte, Christine and David and we had a great time. Max danced up a storm!!!! sadly the shops do not seem to be selling Barney stuff anymore as i would love to get him a Barney toy!

3 comments:

~Elleni~ said...

That's a great photo of your dad! :) I am sure your dad would love to have you guys go to the march next year and Max will be able to remember it for years to come.

Wonderful scrapping pages! I love the Australia Day layout. Max has grown up so much.

Thanks for a great day! xx

Anonymous said...

try this link for barney toys
http://toys.search.ebay.com.au/barney_Toys-Hobbies_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8QQsacatZ220

love the look on Max's face on the first layout
mel

Anonymous said...

I'm going to keep my eyes peeled now...If I find something it'll be on it's way!

He's growing fast that little boy of yours...wow!!!

Anyway...I'm sure you know how this goes...but you've been tagged....head on over to http://creativefx.typepad.com to find out more details....

Cheers
Donna