
but most importantly WE WENT SWIMMING!!!
Mark came over and finished the electrical and we had a little birthday celebration. THEN we decided we needed to jump in JUST BECAUSE!!!!! because it has been a long time coming!!!
I was just going to watch the guys, but Karen said I HAD to get in too!! I could not be bothered getting changed and i think my clothes kept me one degree warmer!
Rebecca was soooo funny - she just got in - no foot test, no screaming - just started to swim! She is a true summer baby!!!!
Happy 31st birthday Daz!!!!! love ya long time!!!!
can't wait to next summer!


4 comments:
~~Happy birthday Darren! We hope you had a great day and enjoyed the pool FINALLY!~~ hehe :)
Go Belinda, christening the pool with your clothes on!! xx
Those are some great action shots !!!
Hi Belinda .Happy Birthday Darren.
i have't seen you for such a long time you look good .even if you are soaking wet Narelle
looks like you had a super time. I wish I had a pool as great as yours.
thanks for the link for actions as well
:-) Kayla
Post a Comment