Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hello!!!

Max has a new word!!! YAY! it is Hello!!!




WOW it has been a very busy holidays! Seems like I have had soo much to do but got nothing done! I had a great stamping up party with 19 of my scrapping friends. Then after getting to bed at 1am after some scrapping with Alison and Jen it was up at 6am for a trip to the hairdresser and then to Terrigal for Clare and Scott's wedding! It was a really nice day with lots of great catch ups!!! Especially with Jules and Marcus - these two crack me up. We are so lucky to have great friends like these two. Marcus you are a sexy BOY!!!!! thanks for a memorable weekend guys - we need MORE like this!



Scrapping wise I have managed a CUTE altered album for Addicted to craft . It is Maya rd and I cant share - but look out for their stuff it is HOT!!!!

here is also what i did last night!


TV wise - yes !!!if you did not know I am a TV NUT!!!!!!! I am sad biggest looser is coming to an end! I sooo hope Munnalita or Marty get the win!!!! I am loving the Amazing Race and LOST is doing my head in as usual! Prison Break is making my heart skip a beat everytime Michael/Wentworth moves!!!! and as it is holidays and I am up to 2am each night I am SOOOO hating quiz mania - but why do i still listen and scream at the silly twit presenter!!!


Our friends Peta and Todd had a baby boy - Jack Fisher - well done !!

I caught up with Rebekka and her photos made me want to go to New york tomorrow!!!!



I swam in our pool. it was sooo warm as I pumped the solar up and did about 30 laps!!! it was so relaxing.

Happy 50th Birthday Debbie!

Going to scrap even though it is 11.50pm!! I need to achieve at least 2 pages this holidays

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Max! The photo of him is soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I love your work so much its good when you go to a wedding and catch up with people you have't seen for a long time .makes the wedding even better .look after your self and that very cute boy of yours max

Anonymous said...

Hi Belind
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm not too thrilled with the 50 thing, it seems so OLD. I thought 50 year old women had perms and blue hair, they did when I was a young girl! AHHHH!
Max is looking so cute, I'm not surprised he is on the phone and saying hello!. I'm glad your stamp party went so well, you'll have to show me some of the stamps, I'd love to see what they have.
Stop by soon, we miss you both.
Debbie

Alison said...

OMG Belinda, those baby photos of Max are gorgeous!! Beautiful page.
Sounds like you've been havinga great holiday, nice and busy. Shame we have to go back to work, hey?

~Elleni~ said...

When Max is old enough to be on the phone, you 2 will probably be fighting over it!! lol Is that where he learnt it from, watching Mummy? :P
Very cute photo too!!
Wow can't believe Claire got married - congrats to her!

Karen Knight said...

that is such a cute photo of Max I love the LO as well.
I have TAGGED you over at my blog so be sure to go and check it out
Hugs
Kayla ;-)