Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Oh what a night!!!!!

WOW what a great night!!!! It was fantastic to hear the idols live and it really made me remember why I loved IDOL - for those spine-tingling moments, and tonight we got some. Dean kicked off the show with THOSE EYES and his song was easy to listen to and I even was huming along by the end. Jessica was just adorable - she sang the song from my all time fav movie MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING and it was gorgeous. Such a pocket rocket. In my opinion it was a touchdown. Damien also sang a great song and it was another one that you could really groove along tooo!!!! I actually had a great night trying to win a prize off the guy who warms up the audience. I kept screaming his name and telling him he was HOT!!!! HOT - yeah right - about 178 kg of HOT and sweaty man but he had the prizes and he was very funny. I think I embrassed him as at one point he refused to look at me. Sadly no prize for me!!!!! but my motto is - if your not in it you can never win it so i gave it a good go!!!!!
Also welcome home to my buddy Alison - I have missed you so much! and I can't wait to catch up and hear about all the fun you have had. Don't you ever go away and leave me that long again!!!!
Goodnight!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i absolutely love your banner, max is so gorgeous!! sounds like you hada Ball!!!!

Paula... said...

OK so were you in a black top behind the chicks with the Ricky?? t-shirts?? I saw someone that def. looked like you jumping around up the back there LOL.

Glad you had a good night :)

Liz said...

good to see you blogging.... love your banner

Anonymous said...

max is gorgeous another great photo taken by you... book me in for a photo shoot cheers kylie

Ngaire said...

Good to hear you had fun at Idol! I didnt watch out of protest! The blog banner is beautiful!

Alison said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time Belinda! I just LOVE your banner! SO CUTE!
:) Alison

Anonymous said...

I saw you!!!! You are a tv hog LOL.

Anonymous said...

Sadly I was suffering from jet lag and fell into a comatose sleep when Idol came on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad to be home too - I really missed our daily chats.To quote a tiny bit of Nickleback - "been far away for far too long". Hope you like all the goodies I got you.

Alison

PS Max is scrumptious and I love that photo of him.

Anonymous said...

you have lots of talet belinda ! kylie and i are going to idol too cant wait !