
I am proud to say I remember everything that happened. I am proud to say that my 30th birthday was the BEST EVER!!!!!! Gee my friends and I can party. We danced, we sang, we laughed, we drank and ate and BOY did we look HOT!!!! We celebrated the decade of NO style, great music and cabbage patch kids. The karaoke machine got such a workout. Tina and Debbie you missed your calling and if there was an 80s idol you girls would have run 1st and 2nd!
I really need to thank my great friends for their wonderful presents and for making my night FANTASTIC!!! Karen you were a fantastic stylus, Chris your dressmaking skills are THE BEST and Alison thanks sooooo much for taking 300 sensational photos. Darren (my darling DH) you ROCK as you cleaned up ALL the mess and got 4 tired and sore girls McDonalds for brekkie.

The costumes were hot!!!! Hayley your ONJ – PHYSICAL costume was sensational and I will not show your wonderful g-string leotard here, I will leave it up to the imagination of the viewers. The PUNKS came and rocked the party, and Kathryn looked great in her GO GO shirt. I also had Madonna, Michael Jackson, Kerry Ann, George Michael and the hot leather look Sandra DEE!!!!! I am sooo sad I did not get a group shot as we really would have looked like a clash of the Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Girls just wanna have fun and Dirty Dancing. The party stopped at 3am and my feet thanked me for stopping I had blisters all over them from my patent leather shoes.
Turning 30 was great fun and I hope my 40th is just as much fun!!!!
I had a 60th on Sunday and I was sooo quiet – and as I had no nail polish remover I looked a bit weird with FLURO PINK nail polish.
Also head over to KSK and register for'the cyber crop on the28th. All for a great cause - the girls night in fundraiser


5 comments:
omg! what a great night it looks like you had!! happy birthday belinda - sorry I am a bit behind the times on that :(
Hi Belinda iam so sad i mist this but iam glad you had a good time cant wait to see the photo narelle
woo hoo
You look so H-O-T!!
Glad you had a fun night Belinda. Show us more photos! More photos!!
KIMx
What an outfit!!! Love the hair!
what a night it was. thanks again for letting us act like teenages again (and that we did) remember no photos of me belinda chat soon kylie (the punk rocker with no flowers in her hair)
Post a Comment