Saturday, October 21, 2006

No longer in my 20's!


Just a quick post to mark my 30th birthday!!LOL! I am sitting here listening to TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART - remembering the "good old days"!!!! I have been busy all morning setting up for my big 80s party.
Darren totally spoilt me! I got a flash for my SLR, some CD's and he tells me Alison is bringing me over some scrapping supplies from him as he did not want to pick them!!! So happy Miss A is doing the picking.
My costume is already to go and let me tell you it contains all the elements of the 80s - big, bright and bold! I will post some pics ASAP!!!
chat soon

10 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Birthday Belinda! Sounds like you've been spoilt. Have a great time tonight.
:) Alison

Anonymous said...

have a great night Belinda hope you have the best time .time flys from here on it feels like i was just 30 a short time ago and now iam 35 enjoy evey moment Happy Birthdy Narelle

Paula... said...

Your party will be a blast Belinda - enjoy the night and your birthday :)

Ngaire said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have a great time at your party!

Anonymous said...

Hope that you had a wonderful Day Belinda and that your party was all that you hoped for. Happy 30th!

Crissy Gaylor said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a blast!

Liz said...

Happy birthday Belinda

hope you had a great day !!

Liz said...

Happy birthday Belinda

hope you had a great day !!

Alyndabear said...

Hope you had a great night last night - enjoyed the costumes, and you looked GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there to party!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!