Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Just a few more photos















Just a few more photos as blogger was playing up last night!

Also needed to add that Max started swimming lessons yesterday and he LOVED it. I used to be a swmming instructor when I was at uni and I really felt he was such a natural. He smiled the whole time - even when i dunked him under. The teacher even commented on his confidence and how he was just loving it! Really showed up the 2 year old who screamed the whole lesson!!!
I really need to go and scrap so I am ducking off!!! enjoy!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the photos belinda!!

Anonymous said...

Great photos Belinda, Love the ra ra skirt!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crissy Gaylor said...

Love the 80's costumes! Looks like you all had a blast! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha @ the photo of the 3 of us - it didn't turn out too bad hey! It was a great party! :)

lusi said...

Hi belinda!
Loved your birthday snaps - soooooo funky!!!
Happy belated 30th :)
Lus x