I am flat chat this week as I am working 4 days at school, orgainising my party, sewing a costume and trying my best to get this blog looking as I want. Can you believe I have spent 2 hours on this and my banner still will not fit! It is driving me crazy and if I did not have to go and iron clothes for tomorrow so I am not super late I would sit here to make it look RIGHT!
Happy Birthday to my great mate TOS (SAlly). I am sooo glad our addiction to scrapbooking and KSK has bought about this great friendship. I am sad that you live sooo far away as I would love you to be at my party this Saturday and have a drink with you. Here we are at KIWI SCRAPS - being totally crazy - this made me PIMP as i just could not hold the SLR out and take the photo due to its weightWish me luck SEWING my costume - once again I am a last minute wonder.


4 comments:
Oooh! welcome to blogging!
Now if you ever figure out the banner thingy let me know cos Ive spent about 2 hours trying to do mine as well! LOL
Love Tam
well done belinda, love your blog.
can't wait till next post cheers kylie (i will be checking/ stalking you daily)
Sexy blog, lady!
Can't wait to hopefully spy you and mum tonight. I'll be taping.
Happy Birthday Tos Sally. :)
(Love that photo!)
OMG I want that photo to scrap please!!!! It still cracks me up. I wish we lived closer too. Thanks for the b'day wishes baby!
Post a Comment