Sunday, October 01, 2006

I have done it!!!

Yes I must be the last scrapper I know to do it!!! Yes I followed the CROWD and got myself a blog!!! I see it as a birthday present to myself. I wanted to document this month and see how things go.
YES i am 30 on the 21st!!!!
very scary!!!!
I make no promises to be witty or interesting - just general banter about my life as Max's mum, Darren's wife, an idol fan and a mad scrapper with a few typos chucked in!!!

8 comments:

Paula... said...

Good to see you up and running Belinda - I'll be stalking you now LOL. You're only a spring chicken girlie - I'm 40 this month EEEEKKK!!!

Alison said...

Love the title of your blog!
:) Alison

Crissy Gaylor said...

Welcome to blog land. Can not wait to see some more of your gorgeous work. :)Crissy

Anonymous said...

hmphhhh

when was i gonna be given your blog link ?

and don't you like to visit my blog ??
double hmphhhh

Ngaire said...

Ditto what Kathryn said!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new blog, Belinda. Looks like we both had the same thought today! I finally got my blog up and running as well LOL. I am sure your 30th is going to be fabulous, can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Hiiii! I found, so therefore I shall stalk! :)

Kim Archer said...

woo hoo
welcome to the blog world Belinda!! Happy birthday!!!!! almost 30! congrats!! Oh and you lucky duck going to Idol tongiht!! I'll look for you in the audience! Enjoy the show.
KIMx