Saturday, July 17, 2010

Eclipse




more from the twilight saga..........i just go along for the ACTION!!!!!! and the SENSATIONAL company xxxxx and did i mention the scenery..................................

plus the fact that pop corn, chocolate, diet coke and chips made up the food groups for the night

love ya long time Rel xxxxxx

3 comments:

Narelle said...

Hi There Bel,

I so enjoyed the movie - just when I didn't think that I was going to get to see it. Yes I think you were right - company was good, food was good and the scenery spectacular. Thanks for coming along.

Love You Long Time
Rell

Alison Shearer said...

Yes, yes he's very nice to look at but I am still Team Edward. Jacob is a boy - a hot boy - but still a boy.

Alison XXX

Karen.C said...

Well I have not seen any of the movies Belinda but I do know thet guy is drop dead gorgeous.Yummy....

Karen