Thursday, July 01, 2010

News and a class

I am happy to be teaching scrapbooking again at Scissors Paper Smock. I loved scrapbook teaching back in the day, life just became to crazy with a young child and teaching a demanding class at school. My class is on Wednesday, July 21 at 10.30. Yes I know I need night classes, I just need to wait until Flynn settles down as he is still feeding and is now rejecting the bottle.
Here is part of the layout......

I am a passionate scrapbook teacher, I love sharing ideas and talking about scrapbooking, I could do it all day!!!!!!

It is using a 2 Crafty tree and speaking of 2 Crafty......I am so happy to have been selected to be on the design team. Pop over to the 2Crafty blog and look at the other lovely girls I am going to be working with!!!!!! I can't wait to I get my hands on some of the fantastic chipboard!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

oh i love that sneak - that tree is just darling!

Chloe said...

Congrats on the DT position!!! Looovvveee that tree and buttons :-). Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

KerrynF said...

Congrats Belinda on your 2Crafty position.
I adore your button tree!! What a clever idea. Good luck with the class.