You are my little pudding, My Frederick, my little chop!You are starting to be very vocal. You say buba, gah and ahhhhh.
You are looking for food and grunt when you see it.
You love sucking on a peeled apple and eat all the vegetables and fruit purees I give you.
You grab my hair or necklace and pull it.
You wake a lot during the night, you are getting worse not better and I need to stop spoiling you, but I just can't help it.
You are such an easy baby and it makes me sad you are my last baby as I would have another 2 of you.
You kick your legs when you see Max. You laugh and giggle at everything he does or says.
You love to snuggle.


2 comments:
He is the cutest little puddin' ever. I need to see him again soon. XXX
AWwwwwww. What a cute photo!!!! I love the denim overalls - brings back memories of when mine were little as that is what I always dressed them in.
I can't believe that he is growing so quickly. It only seemed like yesterday that I was visiting you in the hospital with him. Where does the time go?
Love you the Longest of Times
Rell
Post a Comment