I have been doing lots of PROCRASTINATING, thinking, soul searching......pondering really!!!
It is time to go BACK to work in about 12 days and it is breaking my heart. I walked out crying and I think i will go back in crying. Lets face it I NEED to go back, I am a WANT type of girl, i want expensive camera equipment, nice clothes, holidays and scrapbook stuff....and hey the adult conversation is GREAT!!!! My school is fantastic, some of my closest and dearest friends work there, and I will get to work with K again after 7 years and that makes me happy too. BUT I just LOVE being a mum, I love picking Max up from preschool, i love snuggles with Flynn. I have been enjoying spending time with my gorgeous dad and am thankful for all that he does. I HATE thinking about child care and the dramas it brings. I love spending time at home, I have loved my routine over the last 6 months. I still have LOTS on my to do list. I am not ready to give up feeding even though everyone tells me it is time. I have NO appropriate clothing as all of a sudden Summer stuff is in the stores in JULY!!!!!
I guess it is just for 2 days and that means next year I will be able to extend my part time further, meaning i can enjoy the simple pleasure of picking Max up from school and enjoying my cutie-pies 2nd year. I need to let go, i need to relax. It will be hard to get back into the swing of things and the control freak inside may just not cope.....but hey even if i was a billionaire I would still work half a day at BPS as i DO love it so xxxxx
Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow - that brought a tear to my eye. It is very sad to leave your kids when you love spending time with them but sadly love alone won't pay the bills (sucks doesn't it!)Stop stressing and enjoy the next 12 days as much as you can...and I will see you soon.
Alison XXXXXX
Can't believe how fast the time has flown for you! I'm teaching 2 days a week this year and it is plenty!! Enjoy the next couple of days at home and good luck! Will be thinking of you! Xxx
Post a Comment