As my OB said I am NOT to swim for at least 5-6 weeks (darn stitches) I decided to book Max into the 2 week swim program. It got us up and out of the house for 10 days and he had a ball with the kids in his class. Suzanne is the BEST teacher. At one point she said to me that Max frustrates her as she expects
sooo much from him as he is
soooo good, but then she has to remember how young he is and that is why sometimes he just does NOT GET what she is asking him to do,
ie butterfly arms, he has the kick but still does freestyle arms. I think one day he will swim butterfly very well as his kick is strong and the
arms will come. This program also made me think back on the good old days when every school holidays (when I was at UNI) I would teach kids how to swim......lessons every day really make a difference...it sinks in (pardon the pun).
Here is his report

it was a great 10 days.....looking forward to when term swimming goes back
1 comment:
Where is Esposito swim school? Do they have a website?
Post a Comment