

Week 2 at school and lots of planning and fractions with Stage 3 was an experience.
Max went back lessons with Debbie on a Tuesday, she was his first ever swimming teacher besides me and she is sooooo gentle and kind, I missed her touch. I love watching him do his laps and bop up and down in the deep end.
My mum is not well and had a mini stroke.
I continued with pie drive preparations and we raised $830. A nice night was had at the Preschool committee meeting too.
Max enjoyed himself at Alex's 5th birthday and I had a nice catch with Alison after and a little shop. I went home tired and sick and rest all Saturday night.
I felt miserable Sunday but still managed to clean after a sleep in. Sunday always flys by.


1 comment:
Hey There Chicky,
Great photos of Max. So can I book in for this Thursday????? I have to find out whether a funeral that I am would like to go to is on Thursday or Friday.
Love Ya Longgg Time
Rell
Post a Comment