
BOYS WILL BE BOYS????The week started with this gun LOVING child who has no guns at home going to a friends place and falling in love. No big dramas there really!!!! He got his fix but then the rest of the week was a tester. Hitting at preschool and family daycare refusing to go to sleep and carry on over eating dinner every night (I know is was not because of the guns, just a growing boy pushing his limits). I have come to the conclusion bed time needs to be earlier and a minimum of one hour naps might help curb the anger issues...??!!!! only time will tell.
I have wondered a lot this week what I am doing right and what I am doing wrong. Preschool say he is bright and very verbal but just wants his own way.......ummm sounding a bit like me there I think. We are working on dealing on what to do when things make him angry and it is not ok to hit........
I ask you where is the manual on 3.5 year-old boys????? I need it!!!!!
4 comments:
No manual that I found hun. You just do the best you can at the time. The best advice that I can give is be consistent - whatever rule you make don't bend it because of a tantrum.
I think that he is just a little strong willed. That is not such a bad thing. You turned out OK!!! LOL!!!! Don't worry darling all will turn out OK. I understand the process having two boys!!!
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
Ask the boss - Super Teach/Soccer Mum Xx
I too wish there was a manual! I need one for a nearly five year old boy....it never ends!
Wanted to say that I LOVE your quilt, I was a quilter before becoming a scrapbooker...my sis is a professional machine quilter and we have my mum & nan as quilters before us. The bugs in a bottle is a classic....one I haven't done myself but have seen my sis quilt, its just awesome for boys eh! Well done.
Cheers,
Sar
I so hear you with the whole gun thing!
Tracey
Post a Comment