I tool 4 photos all week.
The weather is grand, warmish days I HOPE that means the end of winter is near.
I had my 19 week ultra sound and all is great.
I counted over $3000 worth of orders for Max's preschool pie drive. The double checking and counting drove me nuts.
I attended an interactive whiteboard inservice that was fantastic, I love the board in my room.
I planned ....fractions, time, mass, decimals......I love planning for Maths. Loving stage 3 too.
Max is obsessed with Ben 10...they eat weet-bix too!!!
He went up to a much harder class in swimming and now swims laps of the 10m pool....the 2 girls in his class are a head and half taller than him and they just looked at him when he walked over like "look at this little baby" but he kept up and I soooo wish the light was good enough to get a shot of him standing there next to 4-6 year old girls and swimming like a fish. just a few more weeks and the sum might be up to get me some nice natural light in the sky light.
A nice restful Sunday.........Darren cooked a snapper on the BBQ and Max refused to eat "the poor fish" he just sat and looked at it's head. Did not help he watched "Nemo" the night before.



3 comments:
Hey There,
Yes poor fish - just don't take him to a farm and let him see the cow being milked or anything for that matter (hen laying an egg) - the poor child may never eat again.
Anyway I haven't been put off by the farm and I am off to drink anotherrrr Cowboy - they are going down a treat (so to speak). Ok I will have one for you, and one for Lyndall and one for Michelle. Who else do I know that is pregnant???? Hmmm no one - what the hell I will have 10 for myself LOL.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS OOOPs forgot to tell you I am famous - got 3 pages in Scrapbook Creations - I'll drink to that (there is another 10 drinks). Man I am having trouble typing - must have your skinny friends disease!!! LOL
PSS I make myself laugh
PSSS Have the funniest story for you-a little unbelievable - but it really did happen.
Love You Very Long Time
Rell
PSSSS Did I mention that I really do love you!!!!
PSSSSS I'll drink to that
Post a Comment