
I started this BUG quilt in the July holidays and I love it. It is for Max. It is not for his bed it is a quilt to have on the lounge for those cold winter afternoons and nights. I am hoping it will be finished soon!!!! Going off the temps predicted for tomorrow in Sydney (28 degrees) I am sure once this is finished it will be enjoyed next winter!!!! All I have to do is addd the black sashing to the rows, then join it all together, quilt and bind!!!!!! I Started collecting bug fabric years before Max was born as the second I saw the pattern I was in love with it. One day I hope to make a massive eye-spy quilt.


3 comments:
OMG the quilt is gorgeous. Man you got it done quickly. It looks so good. Unreal. You're a clever girl.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS Forgot to ask "Are you making one now with Sugar and Spice and all Things Nice?"
LOL Just stirring - you know me.
Love Ya Longg Time
Rell
Blogspot needs a like button
Post a Comment