I really have been a bit down lately and I really did not EVER want to DO a WOE IS ME type post! I just really need some theraphy and blogging is cheap and I wont see my hairdresser with all the great advice until NEXT week!!!
I just hate how sad I am about the small things! I hate how I can go to work and THINGS can make me really sad, I hate that I am letting things people do to hurt me ACTUALLY hurt me!
NOW tell me bloggers would you be hurt if someone asked someone else to go to the movies IN YOUR HOME in front of you and you were never asked!!! EXCUSE me Would that make you feel like chopped liver OR WHAT!!!???? So yes lots has gotten me DOWN over the past few weeks BUT I guess the moral to my story is when you have someone like Max around it does make you laugh and ENJOY life no matter how bad things may seem!
Yesterday we ventured out into the backyard and had a great time playing with water and cars.

Where does it come from????
This ice block tastes great
Opps I dropped it!!!!


I love him to bits and he makes any blue day GREAT!!!!
Looking forward to Rachel Greigs classes at Scrapabout tomorrow!!! will post and tell ou what I learnt


10 comments:
Max is just so adoreable!!
Dont be sad girl there is lots of people out there that think you are tops and would luv to spend time with you .And your not the only one i feel that way latley too
things that never got me down or stressed me out do now ! big hugs Narelle
I hear you - plain rude. Happened to me a few times lately. Wouldn't you think if we all write a dat on our calendar and agree to go out that when the date arrives we'd go out - apparently not - the other 2 families have other things on now. Gee thanks for letting us know where YOUR priorities lie!
Anyway I'd love to got to the movies with you or out for coffee or whatever...........
Dont let it get you down. Last year we had friends of ours invite other friends of theirs on a trip to Fiji in front of us. We felt like shite for days and quickly got out of that friendship even though we had been friends for years. Life is much better without people like that! If I lived closer I would love to hangout with you and go to the movies!!!
Gorgeous photos!
my therapist told me last week (after i vented a similar experience to yours)that i am now at a point in my life where i honestly only have time for friendships that are worthwhile.. that i don't have time for friendships that i only give to and get nothing back..that kinda struck a chord with me. i have spent a large part of my life giving myself and accepting crap from friends..and she was right ..i deserve better. new mantra- i am only going to bother with the people who make me feel good about myself and i enjoy hanging out with! so far, its working for me..??
i wanted to come to that rachel greig class SO badly but i had to teach..please share everything you learnt..hehe!!
It's hard Belinda I know - and I wish I could categorically tell you what to do - but I can't. You do have lots of other friends and Janine is right - focus on those who give back as well.
Max is as big a spunk as ever - so good to see him walking yesterday - and the back door still works LOLOLOL!
Alison XXX
Yep, I agree. You basically need people in your life who are willing to give as well as take. I've been hurt so many times in the past by letting people like that get to me, it's not worth it, life is way too short!
Max is a cutey and starting to look so grown up! Typical boy too, exploring and getting messy!
pfft.
absolutely her loss.
It's ok to write sad stuff sometimes. we all care about all that stuff too.
*hugs* Belinda. I totally understand where you are coming from and it would be very hard to have been in the situation you were in. I guess some people just don't realise how they make others feel. Hope things have been better this week! :)
Very cute photos of Max,thanks for sharing them. xx
Next time you need to talk, just call!! We can always come round and cheer you up (when I am not on holidays)! Nothing a bit of wine and yummy food can't fix temporarily and then you get a clearer head and better perspective about things. Well thats what I like to tell myself anyway. Life is too busy to be worrying about silly people like that...THEIR LOSS, try not to dwell on it. (but I am sure your over it by now anyway!!)
Post a Comment