Tuesday, March 27, 2007

LOOK I still do scrapbook!!!

I did these for Katrina and Vanessa's monthly packs - very honoured that they asked me!




Journaling reads- 362 days, 8688 hours and 521,280 minutes
time has flown too quickly. It feels like only yesterday that you came into our lives. I have loved every minute and will cherish every day of this first year.



The pool is only 4 days off being filled!!!!!!!!
YIPPPPEEEEEE - please hope for at leat 2 35 degree days!!!!!!
Also thanks girls for all your KIND messsages!! I am lucky to be surounded by such GREAT girlfriends!
And don't forget my stamping up party on Friday the 13th!!! 7pm start!!! If you want to order something let me know!!! If not be prepared for a great night of stamping scrapping and WINE!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome layouts!! Love the clock one its just way too cool. Yay for the pool, sending some great hot weather down that way for you.
Have fun at the stamp party, wish I could be there too!

Anonymous said...

Your so inspiring...I still haven't completed the page I started 2 months ago!! Which means I haven't done a page since going back to work in October. I have all these photo's ready, but nothing to show for it! Glad to hear the pool is almost finished, Zoe is finally getting over her fear of the pool so hopefully we can have a swim sometime!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Lo's missy!! It's so good to see your work again. I will keep my fingers crossed for a few more hot days for you too.

Alison

Alison said...

Great layouts Belinda!
Yay about the pool, bet it's been the longest summer ever looking out the back at the hole where your pool should be. There's always next summmer and the one after that and the one after that, I guess you get my drift.
:) Alison

Karen said...

im going to Katrina's class at their new shop on Saturday! maybe i'll buy a pack now i know who the deigner is
xx

Karen Knight said...

what beautiful layouts.
Love them.
Max is so cute.
Hugz! Kayla