All right, that's enough! Look, we're all - *very* impressed with Andy's new toy.
Toy?
T-O-Y, t-oy.
Excuse me, I think the word you're searching for is "space ranger". (Buzz)
The word I'm searching for, I can't say, because there's preschool toys present. (Woody)
Don't talk to me about importance! Because of *you*, the future of this entire universe is in jeopardy! (Buzz)
What if Andy gets another dinosaur? A mean one? I just don't think I can take that kind of rejection! (Rex)
How come *you* don't have a laser, Woody? It's not a laser. It's... [sighs in frustration] It's a little light bulb that blinks. What's wrong with him? Laser envy.
I've set my laser from stun to kill. (Buzz)
Oh, great. If anyone attacks we can blink em' to death. (Woody)
Son of a building block! It's Woody! (Mr Potato Head)
bedsheets! ..........Who invited that kid? (Mr Potato Head)


No comments:
Post a Comment